10.11.06

48 Things You Could Care Less About

Venga, un cuestionario para empezar el fin de semana, todo en inglés...me ha dado demasiada pereza traducirlo.

1. First name? Inés.
2. Were you named after anyone? No, the fact is that my parents didn’t want to name me after anyone.
3. When did you last cry? A couple of days ago
4. Do you like your handwriting? Sort of, if I take my time I really like it.
5. What is your favorite lunchmeat? I don’t eat meat
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Yes, I think we could be good friends ;)
7. Do you have a journal? I used to, but since I write a blog I don’t feel the urge of keep my own journal.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.
9. Would you bungee jump? Not in a million years, I’m afraid of heights (though I live in a ninth floor)
10. What is your favorite cereal? Muesli with nuts and dried banana.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Every single time, don't you?
12. Do you think you're strong? Sort of, I’m pretty much strong that I used to think.
13. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla.
14. Shoe size? 38
15. Red or pink? Red!
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I procrastinate too much.
17. Who do you miss the most? Some friends.
18. What color pants, shirt and shoes are you wearing? Blue shirt, black jeans and scarf and suede shoes.
19. Do you want everyone to send this back to you? It could be fun.
20. Last thing you ate? yogurt.
21. What are you listening to right now? My coworker typing…
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Any kind of blue.
23. Favorite smell? Citric and jasmine.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? My father.
25. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to? Sense of humor and hands.
26. Do you like the person you stole this from? Yes!
27. Favorite drink? Difficult to say, tea, coffe, beer, it depends.
28. Favorite sport? To practice swiming and skiing, to watch ice-skating.
29. Eye color? brown.
30. Hat size? I have no idea.
31. Do you wear contacts? No.
32. Favorite food? Lately I could eat falafel every single day, but my favorite food it’s anything with rice in it except arroz con leche..too sweet for me!
33. Scary movies or happy endings? Happey endings.
34. missing cuestion goes here.
35. Summer or winter?
Winter, though I love spring
36. Hugs or kisses? Both, always!
37. Favorite dessert? Cheese cake, dark chocolate.
38. Who is most likely to respond? No idea.
39. Least likely to respond? same
40. What books are you reading? El cuaderno dorado by Doris Lessing (almost finish) and Las olvidades by Ángeles Caso
41. What's on your mouse pad? I don’t have mouse pad.
42. What did you watch last night on TV? Sin rastro, my boyfriend likes it but I prefer Medium, both good shows, both at the same time!
43. Favorite sounds? Waves, rain,
44. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Janis Joplin?.
45. The furthest you've been from home? Denver.
46. What is your special talent? I’m a very loyal person.
47. Where were you born? Málaga.
48. Who sent this to you? I borrowed it from Sade

4 Comments:

Blogger Désirée said...

Hombre, pues siempre se aprende algo nuevo sobre los amigos. lo de las amigdalas no lo sabía, jejeje

12:17 p. m.  
Blogger Lía said...

Cielos! no te lo había contado?? cómo se me ha podido pasar una información tan vital ;P

12:30 p. m.  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

aunque me ha costado traducirlo (echando mano de ayuda, lo confieso), me ha encantado conocerte un poquito más tan abiertamente.
un beso

10:10 p. m.  
Blogger Lía said...

Elena, lo tendría que haber traducido pero me daba una pereza tremenda! la próxima vez lo pondré más fácil, prometido!

9:35 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home